Thursday 3 August 2017

Take the LEAP! :)

Hi Everyone,
💥💥🎉🎉🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇
I want to share a wonderful news with you all.
There is hope, there is really!🤗😁🤗
I don't know about you, but I tend to feel that I am alone who cares and willing to work hard (or work at all) to make a change... (I know its not true but on the bad days, or after meeting a lot of carefree, ignorant person... that's how I feel)
So, imagine my surprise when I got contacted on LinkedIn by an organization called: 'Stockholm Resilience Center' (run by Stockholm University).
They invited me to a special program called LEAP:
LEAP is a leadership program designed for entrepreneurship and systems change. Together, participants (20 hand picked future change-maker) will address some of the world’s biggest social and ecological challenges and explore opportunities to build globally relevant solutions. Together, they will begin a journey to co-create a new ecosystem of change makers that serve both people and planet. The LEAP program is a joint initiative between the Stockholm Resilience Center and the Swedish Institute (SI).
During my emailing it turned out there will be many vegans among the invited entrepreneurs (change-makers as they call them) AND the food will be 100% plant based (it s 3 x 1 week program). And my favorite part, regarding the food was the way my contact phrased it: " The food during the program is 100% plant based (would be strange otherwise :))" How cool is that???? Just like that... "It would be strange otherwise" I felt I am in the FUTURE!!!!!😍😍😍🤩
What is also amazing is that they pay for absolutely everything 😲😲😅... WTH? 😲😲😅
So, wish me luck! The Leap program is organized as a three-month “mindset expansion” with three in person learning modules: Module 1 – 'Human thriving' will be in in September in Stockholm!!!! 😳😅😅😅😍 (Module 2 – Planetary thriving, Module 3 – Social thriving)
Read more about LEAP:
http://stockholmresilience.org/leap

No comments :

Post a Comment